Hello lovelies! It is insanely hot here today! We had a few days of really great weather and now we are back to the inferno outside. Molly figured out the little riddle in the last post title. I might be the last living fan of Han*son, but I still think they are great! They just came out with a new CD and its very different from their MmmBop days, more alternative rock less "Are those girls or boys playing those instruments?" pop stuff. I was talking to a friend recently about how ridiculous it is that Justin Bi*eber is writing his memoir at the age of 16 but then I had to remind myself that I did in fact own the box set of Hanson brothers autobiographies and every teeny bop magazine cover they were on. To this day I still love a good boy band. ;)
Just called today and got my cable, Internet, and electricity hooked up in my apartment! Guess this means its really happening. I have just been putting it off and putting it off in my mind but I am finally heading to the other side of the Mason Dixon Line on Saturday or early Sunday and start work Monday morning! I am not too nervous as I already know the people in my office and it is a very friendly environment, but I think it is a bit different now that this is my job, not just my internship. My second day of work happens to be my BIRTHDAY! Woohoo!
Expect lots of photos and fun things once I start to settle in to my new home! I have been wanting to post a giveaway for SO LONG and I think this will be the perfect opportunity to do so!
Because I cannot go too long without referencing horrible reality TV, anyone watching Dating in the Dark? I think this show is pretty genius!
Neutralization Titration Worksheet
4 years ago

I have a sorority sister who is a devout Hanson fan. Hardcore. She spent a big chunk of her summer doing street team stuff for them, not to mention going to virtually all of their shows.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the move!
I had to follow your blog when I read about your love of boy bands. I'll never get over any of them...so don't worry, you're far from alone!
ReplyDeleteDating in the Dark? Now THAT sounds interesting...
ReplyDelete