skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Finally.
Barely made it to New York alive... that may be a bit melodramatic but it was a LONG drive and the weather was terrible. Sorry for the lack of updates... my laptop went to Computer Heaven and I am waiting for a new one to arrive in a couple weeks. I figure I will take this time to remove myself a bit from technology, get my mind around being in the working world. Tomorrow is the big day! I am not too nervous as I know the ways of the office and such from last summer but still, I am an actual employee now not just an intern. Fingers crossed for a successful first day!
Good Luck on your first day! Sorry about your computer, I just had to get a new one too!
ReplyDeleteBest of luck! I am sure you'll do great! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck! Can't wait to hear all about your 1st day. Don't you feel like you are going back to school???
ReplyDelete