I am imagining somewhere warm and tropical... if only I were really there when I opened my eyes! It has been snowing all day and I am not sure when it is going to stop. Hopefully I will be able to make it home this weekend, but they have even more snow down there! My mom's best friend is coming down from Maine so it will be fun to see her and eat the yummy lobsters she is bringing!
If any of you remember, I was having a pore crisis a little bit ago. Well I scooped up this...
It actually works really well! The little scrublet is great and I can already notice a difference in the size of my pores. There are 4 different colors so I am not totally sure the difference between them, probably texture, skin type etc. but I would definitely recommend it!
Hope everyone is staying warm!
Neutralization Titration Worksheet
4 years ago


I just wrote the name down - I've been searching for something to use on my pores that actually works. Here's to hoping!
ReplyDeleteMy family in VA has had it with the snow. Today makes 9 days straight my brother and sister haven't gone to school, not counting weekends!
I'm always on the market for a great skin product! I think exfoliating products are the best! I'll have to pick this up!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend! I hope you make it home.
Stay warm!
ReplyDelete