Monday, February 1, 2010

I tried soo hard...

I did NOT want to do this. I adamantly said NO to everyone who asked me. But then it happened... 
I saw and REALLY enjoyed Avatar! My Computer Graphics professor would not stop raving about it and even hinted that there would be a question about it on our first midterm. Sunday after my parents left roommate A and I went to see it. The 3D was pretty awesome and the graphics were unreal. The storyline... super predictable and the acting was not the greatest. It was like Fern Gully mixed with Pocahontas but the Native Americans were blue. I predicted the entire thing, but then again I am a genius. ;)

Has anyone else heard about the people that are coming out of the theaters completely depressed that they cannot live in Pandora? I'll admit I wanted to fly around on winged dinosaur creatures and spear things but I did not lose my grip on reality. There are all these self help message boards springing up to talk people down for their ledges. Hmmm... that is a bit extreme if you ask me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment