Thursday, February 4, 2010

Love this pain.

"It's like I love this pain, a little too much. Love my heart all busted up." - Lady Antebellum 


Things I am happy about today:

-Lady Antebellum
-Edamame
-The fact that The Deep End and Grey's Anatomy are on tonight
-That tomorrow is Friday
-I ate really well today! 100 Nights is tomorrow which is starting off my 100 Days of Health.
-Zumba tomorrow!


Things I am not happy about today:

-I was just making a chicken breast and the package said to put it in the oven for 17-21 minutes. I think it was in there for 30 minutes and I still am not sure if its cooked.
-The shirt I am wearing has one of those lines across the front that is supposed to go under your boobs. Not so much the case for me. This shirt didnt used to fit this way. Awesome.
-The basketball game this weekend was moved to Friday night and with the paralyzing storm that is about to dump about 20 inches of snow on the Mid-Atlantic region, I am staying put.

2 comments:

  1. I like the things that make you happy...esp. edamame! Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of those things too esp Lady Antebellum and edamame...I've been eating some with soup for lunch alot and I'm in LOVE!

    ReplyDelete