*Thanks a bunch Punxsutawney Phil.. the last thing I wanted was 6 more weeks of winter! As one of my professors pointed out today, there was no sun.. so who really knows if that little groundhog saw his shadow! I heard that PETA is going after Phil because they don't think he is treated well. He is pretty much royalty in PA so I think they can calm down a bit.
*In other news, am I the only one not excited about Lost? I have never seen the appeal of this show. Granted I have never watched it, but I feel like I would get so impatient. JUST GET OFF THE ISLAND ALREADY! I apologize to those that are jumping for joy at tonight's premiere but I don't get it. And the island moves? What?
*The guy that I met downtown at home just before I came back to school texted me today. I was surprised as I said before our outlooks on life are quite different and he pointed out that we had nothing in common. I am going to be home Valentine's Day weekend and he asked if I wanted to do something. I decided 'Why not?' until he said 'Okay pick a place and let me know I'll see if I have to work'. I respond that I don't know many of the places to eat downtown and he tells me to look online. I remind him that HE lives down there not me and he then suggests 3 restaurants, one of which he works at... which to me just seems uber lazy. I think I will pass.
*THE WASHINGTON CAPITALS ARE GOING FOR WIN NUMBER 11 TONIGHTTTT!!!! The longest streak in franchise historyyyyy! After the less than stellar season the Redskins had, and the Nationals are a joke as well, the Caps are really all we've got. Love Ovechkin and the boys so here's to a Big W over the Bruins tonight!!!
Neutralization Titration Worksheet
4 years ago

Girl, agree with you about the extra six weeks of winter. Disagree on LOST! Omg...when my family first started watching the show (first season) I thought they were such dorks and I didn't get it. Then my sister forced me to watch one season on a weekend home from college...I did and fell IN LOVE! :)
ReplyDelete