Few things first..
Happy Belated Birthday to the USMC! They turned 234 yesterday! My dad was in the Marine Corps for 26 years so the Corps has been a huge part of my life. Love you Dad!
Second, Happy Veterans Day! Thank you to everyone who has served our country.
Third, thank you to the always fabulous Desperately Seeking Seersucker for this award. Love to a fellow Virginian (even though you are a transplant I'll still claim you!)

Here are the Rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
Alright here goes...
1. I rarely listen to an entire song. I have radio ADD and am always flipping through the stations, CDs, or my iPod. Then again, if there is a song that I love I can listen to it over and over and over.
2. I won a writing contest in elementary school for a story I had written about moving and how hard adjusting was.
3. My middle name is that of my paternal grandmother. She died before I was born and someday I want my daugthter to have it as her middle name as well.
4. My sister and I always get mistaken for twins. It used to REALLY bother us as kids. I'm over it now.. but I get bothered when people think shes the older one!
5. I am getting worried that I am never going to be content in life. While I never want to stop growing and learning new things, I have the feeling now that I had as a senior in high school.. part of me just wants to move on. Am I going to feel this way when I get older?
6. I cannot save money. This is going to bite me in the butt in a serious way when I get out on my own. Must learn self control now.
7. There's still that one boy that I hope is going to wake up in the morning and decide he doesnt want to just be my friend anymore. I think I need to get over that fantasy.
I feel like I am the last person in blog land to receive this award.. but if any of you have not.. consider yourselves Kreativ and wonderful ladies!
**Hello to my newest followers!

I'm never content either. Even when everything is perfect...I just worry it will get taken away. It's a sickness but I liked your list. xoxo
ReplyDeleteSC
I am so there with you on not listening to an entire song!!!! It drives my friends crazy. However, like you, if It's a fave I can play it over, and over, and over, and over again :)
ReplyDeleteI rarely listen to the whole song. It drives my friends nuts on roadtrips!
ReplyDelete