I definitely appreciate the advice given on the last few posts. I am the world's biggest overanalyzer so I have a habit of creating HUGE somethings out of very small nothings. I ended up having a great weekend. Met some of my sorority sisters for lunch and margaritas. The poor waiter spilled our margarita all over himself when he tried to shake it up.. Said we made him nervous. The baseball game was a lot of fun. Our seats were on field level and pretty close too. Unfortunately, no sign of Kate Hudson who had been spotted at the previous game cheering on her man A-Rod. I actually saw Kate and Goldie Hawn junior year of high school when I was in London.. they look soo much alike in person! After the game, I met up with some more sorority sisters for a fun night in the city. I really do love the atmosphere of a big city. There is never a dull moment. I am starting to get my bearings a bit more than at the beginning of the summer.. still working on navigating the subways! I fully intend to live somewhere urban after graduation.. bring on the noise, concrete, and public transportation! :)
Hope you all had a great weekend as well... I completely forgot until one of my coworkers reminded me that we have a short week this week. Still need to firm up my plans for this holiday weekend and am praying for good weather!
Neutralization Titration Worksheet
4 years ago

Glad you had a nice weekend!
ReplyDeleteI just saw that you were following my blog. Such a cute blog, I left you something on mine!
ReplyDelete