This day has been going by surprisingly fast considering that my boss is out of the office and I was left with little to do. I was supposed to be assigned a project somewhere around 4 hours ago but hopefully that has been postponed until Monday. In light of yesterday's post I received a text message from this certain individual this morning asking me if I would hate him if he came another weekend.. Apparently there were "things that came up that made it not make sense to come this weekend". I dont really know what that means but part of me is actually relieved. I need to be over this situation once and for all because nothing positive is coming from it. This boy is the king of mixed signals and I am not emotionally savvy enough to navigate this without being hurt. So I need to remove myself from the situation in order to keep my sanity. Lucky for me our houses are within a stone's throw of each other at school in the fall. Perfect...
So now that I have a plan-less weekend, I am going to head into the city tonight for dinner with my twin (in my sorority family) who I have not seen in ages as she spent the past year gallivanting around Europe. It will be great to catch up. A lot of my friends and sorority sisters from school are in the NYC area this summer so it has been enjoyable to find fun restaurants and bars. My cousin also called me yesterday with an offer to go to the Yankees Mets game this weekend which I declined because I was supposed to be having a visitor. Hopefully the tickets are still available as I'm sure that would be a great time.
Hope everyone has a great weekend! I am not sure what the weather has in store but I am hoping to be free of this rain we have been having for what seems like forever!!
Neutralization Titration Worksheet
4 years ago

I don't know all the details of the situation with your guy, but just now I decided not to waste anymore time with the 'complicated' and SELFISH guy in my life. no sense in wasting my time, it's been going on for too long now, back and forth, acting like he cares, then acting like he doesn't. I deserve better, NO girl wants to be treated like that. game over!
ReplyDeletehope you ended up having a fantastic weekend :)
Hope you had a great weekend! I'm glad you came to the conclusion with your boy situation. You really don't need to be involved with someone who plays games. It's just to tiring!
ReplyDelete