My mom sent me a card this week, strange yes since it is Mother's Day after all not Kid's Day, but the card said how I am her daughter but also her friend. I don't think there is a more perfect card in existence for the two of us. She also asked me if I cried upon reading it, which she tries to do to me on purpose quite often.
Happy Mother's Day Mom, to the person who knows everything about me and knows me the best of anyone, better than I know myself a lot of the time.
{This is post #199, you know what that means is coming next...
A GIVEAWAY!}
aww -- how sweet!! you're very lucky to have a mom like yours - i know you know that... :)
ReplyDeleteI so wish I had a relationship like that with my mother. So happy for you :) AND...she sounds fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThat is really sweet! =)
ReplyDelete