Monday, May 9, 2011

few of my favorite things GIVEAWAY!

Hello lovelies. Happy Monday to us and happy 200th post to me! Wow. Thank you for sticking with me and this little blog through the ups and downs. I never would have imagined the support I would receive from a group of people I may never meet. I don't think you really understand the power of blogging unless you engage in it yourself, so I just wanted to say a little thank you and have a fun giveaway. The first one was such a success and I hope this one will be as well.

One lucky winner will win the following... 


1. Calypso St. Barth for Target beach bag. It is getting to that time of year when we are planning our beach getaways. This bag is so adorable, I want to keep it for myself! It is huge and can easily carry a towel, sunscreen, and your favorite beach book.


2. Two packs of adorable note cards. I am guilty of not sending enough snail mail, but with these cute cards, there is no excuse not to slip a little note in the mail to your favorite people.


3. Burt's Bees Head to Toe kit. Burt's is such a great brand. I always have my Burt's lip balm on hand. This kit has great creams and lotions to keep your skin in check through the warm weather months!

To enter: 
First, you MUST both become a follower or let me know you are already a follower by commenting on THIS post.

For two extra entries, post about this giveaway on your blog and leave a link here in another comment. 

You have until midnight on Monday May 16th to enter!

Good luck everyone!!

17 comments:

  1. I'm a follower!

    P.S. Congrats on your 200th post! Thanks for the fabulous giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a follower!

    Congrats on the 200th post!

    xoxo
    Jenna
    finchjenna@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a follower!

    And I blogged about it: sarahpea1007.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a follower and love anything Burts Bees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a follower! Great giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm a follower!! what a great giveaway, thank you for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a follower! What a wonderful giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the bag and I don't go a day without using some sort of Burt's Bees product! :) (I'm a follower!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for #200! I'm a follower! :)

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a follower. And I absolutely love your blog. Very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on 200 posts and please count me in for this! I am already a follower. I love Burt's Bees lip balm too and that beach bag is perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have also added this giveaway to the sidebar of my blog under the giveaways section with a link back to this post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a follower and LOVE that tote!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How wonderful...200 posts!! Did you ever think you'd reach this milestone, when you started out. It is fun to follow you through all life's ins & outs! Sarah@mainecare.com

    ReplyDelete