Anyone else remember that song? Some Cut by Trillville. With the bed creaking in the beginning? No?
Moving right along, welcome back to What's Up Wednesday, the weekly brain dump post. I always look forward to these posts and giving you all a little glimpse into the often hard to follow and random thought processes of yours truly. So here we go...
*Quick recap Super Bowl: Aaron Rodgers is the cutest and I am so glad the Packers won! Everyone wants to talk about Big Ben and his road to redemption but winning football games does not make you less of a sexual predator. Sorry. Black Eyed Peas are no good live and there will never be a better halftime show than NSYNC, Aerosmith, Britney, Nelly, and Mary J. I don't care if Christina was nervous, everyone knows the words to the National Anthem. The commercials kind of let me down this year. I NEVER WANT TO HEAR BLACK AND YELLOW AGAIN!

*I have no patience for dumb people. Sorry to put it so bluntly. I was behind a man at the grocery store two nights ago that couldn't figure out that he was holding coupons, not a receipt. He also did not know which register he had just walked away from 5 SECONDS PRIOR. Finally, he didn't know if he had paid for all the things in his bag. And he had done self checkout. Ugh.
*Atlantic City was fun, but tiring. I don't frequent nightclubs and casinos much if ever, so it was kind of like playing dress up. M and L decided they wanted to take a trip to Seaside aka the mecca of the Jersey Shore. I will be bowing out of that trip. Walking along the boardwalk on Sunday in that gorgeous weather was pretty great. I nearly started skipping.
*Nothing could be better than two episodes of Glee in three days. Bills, Bills, Bills was FANTASTIC on Sunday night. I adore Darren Criss (Blaine). Puck and Rachel singing Lady Antebellum? I died. And then last night, was even better! Queen, Michael Jackson, Robin Thicke?! Simply amazing. And yes I realize I sound like a 12 year old fan girl. But it is just that good!
*Lindsay Lohan. What do with this girl? She is just a walking disaster. Although, I can't imagine anyone else getting charged with felony grand theft over a $2500 necklace. Maybe that's a bit harsh? If only she could transform back to The Parent Trap days.

*Took a little trip to the DMV yesterday. I am shocked that my "eye test" consisted of reading one line off a chart from a relatively close distance and I didn't even have to provide proof of residency. Hmmm..
*NEW LADY GAGA SINGLE WILL BE RELEASED ON FRIDAY! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!
Tis all for today folks!


Atlantic City sounds like a blast! Aaron Rodgers is pretty darn cute. I was pumped after the game was over. They deserved the win for sure. Lindsay Lohan makes me want to punch her in the face basically... lol
ReplyDeleteI am right there with you on the Britney, NSYNC halftime show! I was trying to remember who else was a part of it. It was the best ever!!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha love this post... and you're right... what are we going to do with Lindsay Lohan?
ReplyDeleteUm, one can never love Glee too much...or sound like a child when talking about Glee:) Loved last night's episode as well!! I'm just hoping that in the end it is Finn and Rachel.
ReplyDeleteAs soon as I read "what it is, what's up" I heard the bed creaking in my mind. You're not alone in your Some Cut memory.
ReplyDelete