Friday, February 18, 2011

looks like we made it.

Yay Friday! It is finally here! High of 62 degrees today! What could be better?! I am not letting myself think about the fact that the temperature is going to be cut in half tomorrow and that there is a chance of snow flurries. Nope, today I am the walking poster child for Seasonal Affective Disorder because I am in SUCH high spirits at this little sneak peek of Spring. Or perhaps that high is coming from the lovely scent of my Lilly perfume.

Anyone else watching American Idol? I have been on the fence about it the past few years. I was even more skeptical of it continuing with the new judges. But after last night's round... holy cow do they have some talent this year! Perhaps we have J.Lo and Steven to thank? Watch this video of Casey*Abrams. Uh-mazing!


My weekend is going to be fairly low key, which is something I really need. My apartment is spewing out piles of clothes and dishes and I need to get caught up on my study schedule. I have a session with my trainer tonight after work. He told me to 'be ready to bring the pain'. I am a little bit terrified. Tomorrow it will be more studying, gyming, and into the city for dinner with some friends. Sunday will probably be a repeat of Saturday minus the dinner. I know in the long run that this exam is something I need to tackle but it has really turned my life into a pile of monotony. Thankfully, this pretty will be on my doorstep when I get home tonight. Happy 6 months of working girl life to me!

Have a wonderful {3 day} weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had a three day weekend! Jealousss. I love that purse. Soak up all that sunshine, girlfriend! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weekend is looking like it is going to look a lot like yours... gym in the morning and then studying the whole afternoon... oh well, I guess life goes on!

    xoxo
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great weekend! I was so glad to have the day off :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved that audition in the video above! He was beyond fantastic!

    Hope you had a lovely 3 day weekend :) Hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete