*If I had a dollar for every time I listened to Livin on a Prayer while dancing on a wooden stage in a fraternity basement in college, I would have many dollars.*
*Only 8 followers away from 150... shall I host another giveaway?!
*Did anyone else watch Wat*son the computer on Jeop*ardy last night? He did great until epically blowing the final question by giving the response of Toronto to a category titled US Cities. I bet IBM is hanging their heads.

*Attempting to work out when you have forgotten your headphones is one of the most difficult things to do. Especially when there is a madman grunting and yelling at the treadmill for not being fast enough and hurrying back and forth between weights and running. I thought he was going to keel over at any second.
*Those of you who have worked with custom blog designers, who do you recommend? I think I want a personalized header for my little corner of this blogosphere. {The fact that blogosphere is not flagged as a mispelled word makes me happy!}
*Those of you who have worked with custom blog designers, who do you recommend? I think I want a personalized header for my little corner of this blogosphere. {The fact that blogosphere is not flagged as a mispelled word makes me happy!}
*The bathroom on my floor at work is a strange place. There are four stalls. Do not sit down in the one right next to me if others are available. Anyone else agree? Why be awkwardly close if you don't have to be?

*Walking to my car this morning there was a guy zooming out of my parking lot driving a Hummer. Despite the fact that he almost hit me, who even drives Hummers anymore?
*The US Postal Service is scheduled to close 2000 branches as well as Borders filing bankruptcy. This makes me sad. I am definitely not the best at written correspondence but I am trying! I sent out handwritten holiday cards this year. The same goes for books. I know that Kindles and Nooks are convenient, but I really think that when you need to automate the turning of a page, it may be getting too far.
*I am LOOVING this song that played at the end of Grey's*Anatomy last week. I may or may not be the only person still watching this show {aside from my mother}.

*Walking to my car this morning there was a guy zooming out of my parking lot driving a Hummer. Despite the fact that he almost hit me, who even drives Hummers anymore?
*The US Postal Service is scheduled to close 2000 branches as well as Borders filing bankruptcy. This makes me sad. I am definitely not the best at written correspondence but I am trying! I sent out handwritten holiday cards this year. The same goes for books. I know that Kindles and Nooks are convenient, but I really think that when you need to automate the turning of a page, it may be getting too far.
*I am LOOVING this song that played at the end of Grey's*Anatomy last week. I may or may not be the only person still watching this show {aside from my mother}.
*Girl meets boy in bar. Girl feels no spark, but gives boy her number anyways. Boy calls girl and leaves a voicemail. Does there have to be a spark? Am I over thinking this? There should probably have been a little blip though, yes? Any guidance would be more than appreciated. As of now I am leaning towards not returning the call.
thoughts, questions, concerns? xox


I don't believe there is always an *immediate* spark. Sometimes you need a click before a spark. Did something click that made you want to give him your number? Or did you give it to him not thinking anything of it?
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I didn't miss this post! Let's discuss:
ReplyDelete-Livin on a Prayer = college. end of story
-giveaway = duh! of course :)
-yes, watched jeopardy. i didn't understand, b/c i never watch, but TEN was engrossed in the computer situation
-i've used two blog designers. one was expensive. one wasn't.
-bathroom = agreed!
-BORDERS IS BANKRUPT?!?!?! I'm very sad about this. I didn't know. I don't have a kindle. I still buy the real deal.
-spark situation = eh. honestly, the one's i've had the biggest spark with have ended up with the biggest broken hearts. the ones that i just want to wear sweats around, and drink beer with end up being the ones that still make my heart smile. sometimes it takes a few "get togethers" before anything blips. but don't force it. my blog exists b/c i was forcing it with MDC dates for wayyyyyy too long.
So, what I meant to say was that the one's that made me feel the biggest "spark" at first, ended up with ME having the biggest broken heart.
ReplyDeleteseriously... who drives Hummers anymore? especially in cities, I don't get it!
ReplyDeleteI love Borders and that is really sad.. I'm all about real books, I love my bookshelf :)
And maybe you should give him a chance and if there still isn't a spark then move along!
Yes, I think you should host another giveaway!!!
ReplyDeleteAnnnd, if there was absolutely no spark then don't return the call... it will probably be a night filled with akwardness and forced conversation.
But if he seemed like a nice enough guy, maybe you will warm up to him and beside, he may turn out to be a good friend in the future :)
Decisions, decisions, lol
xoxo
Jenna
There is no harm in going out with him...you never know! Agree to a drink and if it's torture leave early.
ReplyDeleteI am amazed by Watson. So cool and kind of scary at the same time!
I am still watching Grey's Anatomy! They have good songs on that show.
ReplyDeleteGo out with him, cant hurt anything!
First off.....LOVE your opening line about Living on a Prayer. Made my day! Second, go out with him. A girl's gotta eat.... :)
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com
Oh, Bon Jovi. He was the sounds of college...
ReplyDelete