Happy Wednesday pals. I am glad that it is Wednesday and not Tuesday. Thank you Presidents Day off. Here's what is up with me today...
*Just about everyone in my office is sick, myself included. I just have a cold so it's not terrible, but it isn't fun either.

*i strongly dislike cats, but this made me laugh*
*I am SO excited for the Oscars this weekend! Cannot wait to see the dresses and who takes home the prizes.

*The fact that it was 65 degrees on Friday and three days later I woke up to snow is just not okay with me. Hurry up spring! I am at the end of the patience here.
*If there is one thing I am going to accomplish this week it is ordering prints for the one bare wall in my apartment. I have had pictures leaning against that wall for almost six months and something must be done.
*I just LOVE the Weddings section of the New York Times. Hopefully some day I will have a blurb about my wedding published, maybe even in the New York Times!

*Hanky*Panky is having a sale on RueLaLa {just received the e-mail}. Upon checking out the boutique, I find that they are selling some sets of three of the same pair of underwear. Why would you want 3 of the same pattern? Strange.
This post makes little to no sense. Blame it on the copious amounts of Emergen-C flowing through my body today.

Haha love the picture... too cute!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so lucky you had Monday off... this weekend is draaagging on for me... can it please be Friday tomorrow?!
Good luck finding prints!!
xoxo
Jenna
I didn't get Monday off =/
ReplyDeleteI was sick for THREE WEEKS!!! ICK! I felt fine for most of it...my symptoms were coughing and sneezing and stuffiness! ick! thankfully I am back to 100% woo! I hope you get to feeling better soon my sweet girl1 =)
I am very much looking forward to the Oscars this weekend =)
i don't like cats either but I do love those LOLcat pictures and captions!
ReplyDeleteexcited for the oscars too!!