Taking a page out of the book of the fabulous Love, Life Lace by way of another fab girl bun&borough and posting my weekly gratitude on this rainy Friday morning. Happy Friday to all of you, my lovely readers.

- Thank you to my mother, or as she has recently dubbed herself, the VISA fairy for understanding that financial independence is something I am working towards, but not something that is going to happen immediately upon graduating college.
- Thank you to the 144 of you who read this little blog of mine and reminding me that there is a good chance that what I am feeling or experiencing you have also been through. Especially thanks to those who leave comments. I would love to hear from more of you!
- Thank you to the rain falling outside. While I am usually not the biggest fan of rain, I am happy about it today because it is not cold enough to snow outside.
- Thank you to the emails flooding in with advertisements for warm weather clothing. You are reminding me that there is sunshine on the horizon!
- Thank you to my apartment building for having a washer and dryer on each floor. I can't imagine having to lug everything down to the basement to wash clothes.
- Thank you to friends who always listen, never judge, and provide great advice.
- Thank you to my head and my heart for finally realizing that sometimes enough is enough. When it gets to be too difficult, you just have to let go.
Hope everyone has a great weekend! Be thankful for even the smallest things.

I am so jealous you have a washer and dryer on each floor. Seriously. So jealous.
ReplyDeleteI am loving the rain here in cali, too! but can't wait for warm, spring clothes! happy Friday
ReplyDeleteI love when bloggers post thankful posts! It seriously makes you thankful for every little thing and can totally give you a different perspective for the day!
ReplyDeleteI was just having a thankful moment myself, and your list put an even bigger smile on my face. It's so nice to be thankful sometimes, isn't it :)
ReplyDelete