It was SO lovely out yesterday, despite the wind. I was laying in bed last night listening to the howling against the windows and all I could think about was Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day. Love that little bear.

My goodness, another week has already started. My weekend flew by as has been the norm in my life lately. I walk into my apartment on Sunday evenings thinking I have another day off to look forward to until the realization that the next day is in fact Monday. And to add to it... this Monday was Valentine's Day. I know that everyone thinks that single people dislike Valentine's Day because they are alone. On the contrary, I will dislike it regardless of my marital status. It just seems so put on and tacky, but that's just me. Hope those with and without Valentines enjoyed your day yesterday.
After my trip to the mall Friday evening, this post was exactly what I needed. I almost had a meltdown in the dressing room at Lord and Taylor, but regained my composure, left the mall, and went to the gym as had been my original plan. I am glad that I went and worked out instead of sulking on the couch. Saturday's mall trip was more successful. I got the cutest skirt {in a smaller size than normal, woop!} and top to wear out Saturday night, two shirts from J.Crack, and a sleeve for my MacBook.

more stripes! i am going to be mistaken for a jailbird pretty soon. also, the pink is NEON, which is hard to tell in this picture.

looove this color! yay warmer weather!
Props to Punxsutawney Phil and his so far so good prediction of early Spring!
Here's to a great week for everyone!
Here's to a great week for everyone!

Ugh!... Dressing room mirrors are the worst... it's like company's create them and set the lighting with the purpose of make you look as horrible as possible! You would think that they would want their mirrors to make you look slimming... it's something I am still trying to figure out.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, I am glad that you didn't let it get to you and that you found some (really) cute items the next day!
xoxo
Jenna
It has been VERY blustery here too! Poor little louis almost pulled a piglet, and got blow away :-o
ReplyDeleteI hear you on Valentines. I have pretty much had a boyfriend for most of them, since I have been an adult, and really...would rather just not do anything. But then people always make me feel like there is something wrong with me because I don't care about it?