Tuesday, February 22, 2011

21.

Today is the day I have been anticipating for quite some time now. If you know what the title of this post is referring to then consider yourself my insta-best friend. No, it isn't anyone's landmark birthday. Today, well last night at around 11:30pm, I was able to finally purchase....

 Adele's new CD 21!
Oh my goodness you guys, she is amazing! Her first CD 19 was literally the soundtrack to my junior year of college. I played it on repeat for days and days. It got me through long hours of studying and a spring semester that found the majority of my close friends spending time abroad. From what I can tell she is beautiful inside and out. She sings so powerfully and so honestly that you can't help but just FEEL when you listen to her sing. In my eyes she can do no wrong. There isn't a bad song on this CD and I will be listening to it on repeat all day today. Get a copy for yourself! Best $9.99 you'll ever spend on iTunes!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation... I haven't heard of her before, but have been looking to find some new music so I will have to check her out :)

    xoxo
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we are now officially insta-best friends! And she just makes me want some fierce black liner and false lashes, I think she is just gorgeous, inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard her music before, but I'm going to have to check her out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete