Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Well hello...

Hello to anyone still out there. Where did this past month go? I have certainly been running around like a crazy person, so here is a quick run down on the past 30+ days of my life.

*Summer boss's son decided that he wanted to work for his pops. I get it, I really do. If my dad owned his own business I would totally be all about it. But in this case, son trumped stellar fabulous wonderful summer intern so my grand plan fell through.He did send out a very nice email to all of his peers in the area and I have been in touch with a few people. I have a phone interview/discussion today! 

*I flew down to Nashville for an interview with a recruiter. I wish I had more time there, but I really liked what little I saw of Downtown. It went really well and he told me that he had high hopes for me. I need to pass my first exam (the field I am entering has a series of exams and accreditations, etc etc) , and hopefully go from there!

*Two best friends from home came for visits. I am always skeptical about blending friends from different aspects of my life but I think they both enjoyed themselves! Middle of Nowhere, PA is a bit to get adjusted to but we definitely have fun here.

*Graduation announcements have been ordered, party invites have been sent out. Crazy crazy! I know all my friends from last year said that this time would fly by but I really wasnt expecting it to be this quick! This semester has gone by in an instant. Currently looking for dresses to wear under my gown. Any suggestions? I dont want to be too hot as we will be out on the Academic Quad for hours and we all know those gowns are less than breathable! 


Hope this last month has been good to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on graduation! I am so relived there is no FE (also no PE) exam for my major so obviously my senior year I won't have to deal with that nonsense!

    ReplyDelete