Thursday, May 13, 2010

Why hello!

Anyone still out there?! I know it has been ages and ages since I have written but in that time I have finished up college! I am home until tomorrow, heading to Hilton Head with basically my entire class for Senior Week and then back up to PA for graduation next Sunday. What a whirlwind! Cannot even believe it is already May! This semester, or this year rather, has just been flown by. I can say with the utmost certainty that I have loved just about every minute of college (with the exception of that time I got in trouble for drinking by my RA during freshman orientation... whoops) but I am so ready for the next phase in my life, wherever that may take me!! 

I have every intention of getting back involved with this blog now that the craziness of senior year is over. I hope some of you are still reading and that I can attract some new readers as well! This summer is going to spent primarily on ME! I need to make some lifestyle changes before heading out into the wild blue yonder of the grown up world and I hope you will come along on this ride with me!

In other news, my girl K*a*te Huds*on is going to be starring in the movie Something Borrowed, based off the novel by the fabulous Emily Giffin (who has a new book coming out soon)! I am probably the last to hear about this just as I was last to hear about Jul*ia Rober*ts in Eat Pray Love, which I am waiting sooo anxiously to come out this summer! And J*ohn Krasin*ski (phew, lots of famous people int his post) is in it as well and I find him completely adorable! Cannot wait.

2 comments:

  1. The new book is out- saw it at Borders the other day! I should have bought it, but bought another book I heard lots about instead!

    Glad to hear all is well. Congrats on graduating college. Soak it all up while you can!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your graduation! I've never read Any of the Something Borrowed series. I feel like I'm the only one! Perhaps I should get it and read while I'm in Florida?

    Have a nice time in Hilton Head!

    ReplyDelete