I don't think I realized until now the torture that is college issued XL Twin mattresses. I am having a glorious day in my full size bed catching up on all of my blog friends' lives and I couldnt be more comfy. It is a bit chillier today than yesterday but my UGG slippers (can't be without) and my JCrew cardigan are keeping me warm. I had such a fun weekend. Big/Little Week started Thursday night for my sorority and I now have 3 adorable G-Littles! In theory it is supposed to be a surprise until revelations at the end of the week but all the girls usually figure it out before and this year was no different. The seniors dropped of gifts for our G-Littles in the park today and we are having a surprise for them at chapter. Such a fun week of goodies! Almost makes me wish I could go back to being a sophomore and get fun presents! Yesterday it was SO warm outside so roommate L and some friends and I went to the Fair! It was the last day and I was glad that we remembered and decided to go. It was foggy yesterday morning but then the sun came out. We definitely indulged in the fair cuisine. French fries, cheese steaks, ice cream, it was never ending! I didnt eat all of that though, I dont think I would be able to move! In other fun news, I won a Burberry headband on eBay! YESSSS! It is just what I wanted.
I have an Accounting midterm on Wednesday. I know the material fairly well I am just nervous that I wont have enough time to finish it. It took me almost the whole time to prepare the financial statements for my quiz last week an the exam is significantly longer than the quiz. Ugh.
A huge part of my Sunday ritual is checking out PostSecret. I am literally obsessed with it. I need to buy the new book that is coming out October 6th. If you have never heard of PostSecret, head on over. Frank updates the site every Sunday with anonymous secrets he has received. He travels around to colleges doing talks about the PostSecret project and I am SO jealous of anyone who has had the opportunity to hear him speak. There is something SO powerful about what he is doing. I cannot tell you the number of times I have read a postcard on the site and felt "Wow, someone out there knows EXACTLY how I'm feeling." Truly amazing.
Here's to the start of a new week! Home on Friday!! But frightened that Fall Break marks the half way point of the semester! xo
Neutralization Titration Worksheet
4 years ago

I love lazy Sundays and catching up on blogs as well! :)
ReplyDeleteAND...I also used to love big/little week in college! Getting little sisters and G-littles was always such a blessing! I miss it!
Have a fabulous week! Good luck on your midterm...you'll do great!
I always use sundays to catch up on blogs too and I absolutely LOVE PostSecret. Congrats on getting your g-littles (I got mine last year and can't BELIEVE that I'm getting great g-littles this year!) and good luck on your midterm this week!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have had lots of awesome stuff going on! I love having lazy Sundays too. Good luck with your midterm and congrats on the awesome ebay win!!
ReplyDelete