Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday = almost Friday!

Hello friends, lovely to see you all! This weather has been just lovely the past few days. I was glad that it wasn't too hot for move-in day as I have acquired SO MUCH STUFF over the last few years. Good thing I have an exorbitant amount of closet space! The move in was successful! Picture tour to come as well as some requests for advice since I only really have experience decorating a dorm room. I am just about settled, only a few things I still need: window coverings for my one huge window, something slight to break up the monotonous white wall. My view is great and I have lots of sunlight so I don't want to lose any of that. I have more space than I thought and am in search of a small 3 or 4 piece dining room table set. Also some sort of large painting or mural because I have a huge empty wall above my couch. One wall is going to become a gallery wall, which I will undoubtedly be scouring the InterWebs for advice on.

Labor Day I met up with two of my favorite girls and we had a picnic in Central Park. It was fun, relaxing, and a perfect way to spend our day off. The train must have known my excitement to get into the city because it was moving at lightning speeds. 
In honor of it being Thursday... and my bathroom being a certain two colors... I wanted to share some pictures! Forgive the quality I snapped them pretty quickly on my BlackBerry!

 My lovely shower curtain! It just puts me in a good mood since the colors are so bright! Gotta love Target! ;)

This was my first (and only) win on a blog giveaway from the fabulous Sweet Tea Diaries! I like to think that I had this before the masses. When my mom and I were out last weekend it was plastered on everything... pillows, trays, etc.
Finally, while it may not be pink and green, it is so very me! I love anything with M's on it and had to be very careful not to go overboard! There will be a few more scattered around the apartment, so tune in! Also, as I sit at my desk at work there are three monogrammed items in my view. My co-worker has asked me if I have an identity crisis. ;)


 I also have pink and green hand towels, as well as green bath mats but these pictures were taken before all the finishing touches. Hope you all have wonderful weekends!

2 comments:

  1. So glad your move in went well! I always dread those like the plague!

    I'm glad you like your poster! I have it too, in my office at work!

    Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shower curtain and I have that picture-just haven't put it up yet...reminds me that I need to!

    ReplyDelete