Thursday, July 8, 2010

Take time to realize...

So my phone interview went well and I will be going up to have a face to face next week. Yayyy! 

Just a few realizations that have come to me today...

-While doing my laundry I had 17 pairs of Han*ky Pa*nkys. My drawer was nowhere near being empty so perhaps I have an unhealthy underwear obsession.

-Must get back on some sort of workout/diet routine. No more excuses as I am no longer at school and living across from a pizza place and 2 doors down from 'the bar'.


-Summer is flying by and my birthday is next month!

-Freshman year I had a rubber band shaped like a flamingo. I think that now four years later I would say that I may or may not have started this Silly*band craze? ;)

-I have never seen Breakfast at Tiffany's! An absolute tragedy I will admit, but I spotted a copy of it at Target today so it is now in my possession and will be watched soon!

-2 DAYS UNTIL LA*DY A*NTEBELLUM! YAYYYY!


In other news, BLC at The Company She Keeps is giving away an adorable Lilly tote! Check it out!

4 comments:

  1. I love Hanky Pankys I get the at the Nordstrom outlet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Antebellum! You will love love love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the interview went well!!! Also..gotta love those Hanky Pankys...they're pretty and comfortable! :)

    Happy Friday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE Hanky Pankys so you're notthe only one obsessed. Also that is so exciting about the interview...GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete