Let me just say that T*im McGr*aw was wonderful in concert. He is ridiculously hot and a fabulous performer. He pulled a little girl up from the audience and twirled her around during Tiny Dancer and it just melted my heart. Roommate L had the best time as well. She won't be trading the NYC lights for boys in cowboy hats any time soon but she did really enjoy herself! Lady A was great as well! The only crummy part of the evening was the fact that it took us an hour and a half to get out of the parking lot. I am going to call and complain because all of the people hired to direct traffic were just standing around and it was pretty much a free for all to get out.
Picked up a book about a detox cleanse today. L recommended it and is starting the cleanse today. Its three weeks and from what I can tell so far of the book and the website people seem to have pretty great results with it. Yes please! Now if only I could figure out what half of these organic roots and such I am supposed to be eating. As my mom put it, it sounds like I will be eating grass for three weeks. I have a pretty lousy digestive system so anything that is going to help in that arena is a welcomed change.
Job interview tomorrow! I am not too nervous as I have already had a lengthy phone conversation with the hiring manager and he gave me some good tips of things to know going into tomorrow. Fingers crossed everyone! I NEED AN INCOME, my bank account is dwindling fast.
I was told recently that if I don't already have my baby names picked out that I do not want children. Mind you I haven't even been able to consume alcohol in public for a full 365 days yet but I am supposed to have picked out the names of my future

Glad you loved Lady A and Tim - knew they'd be great!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the interview - you'll do great. :)
let us know how you like the detox! i know so many people doing those right now...I might have to jump on the bandwagon!!
ReplyDelete