Monday, January 25, 2010

Soaked.

SO MUCH RAIN! Ugh. I had class this morning from 9-12 and it was pouring alll morning. But on the bright side it is 52 degrees outside! So it could be worse and we could have had a serious snow storm. The rain has stopped for now, the sun is out, and I just opened all the blinds in my town house and my mood has INCREASED EXPONENTIALLY! I am a definite believe in seasonal depression. Rain and winter makes me sad.

Had a great first half week of classes and a really fun first weekend back. Roommate L's birthday was over break so we had a celebration for her on Saturday night. We went to the tapas restaurant in town and each polished off a bottle of wine. From there, we came back and had some friends over, and ended the night at the bar. We have a few fun weekends planned soon, including a trip to Annapolis! Our school is playing Navy in basketball, so I figure what a great opportunity for a fun trip. I absolutely love it there. The town is adorable, and there is a seafood place that I go to with my family every time we visit. Dad used his military connections and got us a room at the Navy Lodge. Hopefully we can befriend a few cute Navy boys. ;) The night before we go to Annapolis is our 100 Nights Celebration. Another reminder of my pending doom graduation. I know there will be lots of fun pictures of my freshman hall and fun memories but its just inching that much closer to college being over. AND HOW IS IT ALMOST FEBRUARY!!! UNREAL. My parents will be up Friday because my mom is on the Exec Board for my school's Parents' Board and they have to decide on the new members for the Spring. I'm excited to see them even though I just left home last weekend.

**Trying out Zumba tonight! I have heard good things about it and used to dance and cheer so I am thinking this will be fun. Any Zumba fans out there? 
 


HAPPY MONDAY TO ALL! And just an update, FINALLY REACHED 50 FOLLOWERS! Giveaway to come in the next couple weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO over rain! It rained so much here in Knoxville yesterday that I absolutely refused to leave the building. I ordered in and drank water and coffee - the only two beverages in my dorm room currently, ha! My brother and sister are out of school in VA today for flooding. I'm a tad jealous.

    ReplyDelete