So I am pretty sure all of us second semester seniors have experienced today recently.. my last first day of my undergraduate education. Holy crap, how did this happen?!It was a good day, I like my classes and the fact that I only have class 9am-12pm. Last semester I had everything spread out so I had awkward time gaps. My Computer Graphics professor said we should all go see Avatar and that there will be a question about it on our first midterm. UGH! While I totally see the relevance in that this movie is all the CGI rage currently, I am not really looking forward to sitting through it. I hear the story line is lacking. And this kid in that class, WOULD NOT stop correcting the professor. I loathe kids like that. Maybe you know a lot but my parents are not paying my tuition for you to teach so kindly just sit and learn. My other CompSci class has no exams, which is fabulous.
*Just finished relocating all 1500 songs on my iTunes. WHAT A PAIN! I'm sure there was a faster way of fixing all that but I do not know of one.
In other news, I was completely remiss in thanking Ashley over at Pink-ture Perfect for this award! Ashley and I have been bonding over The Bachelor lately, and I have unfortunately fallen behind on a few episodes. I don't think I can get past Jake's cheese ball factor, but that's an entire other post. Thanks so much Ashley, you are the sweetest!
I am supposed to reveal 3 things that I would like to learn how to do, so here goes...
* I HAVE NEVER BEEN SKIING! (Sorry Ashley, had to steal yours.) I told my mom that I wanted to learn but she told me I was nonathletic and I don't like snow, and she is not wrong in this at all, but I really want to go outside my box and try something new.
*I am no good at cooking, at least I don't think I am, but then again I can count on one hand the number of times I have tried. I did burn the crap out of a pan last semester trying to make stir fry out of a bag and our town house wreaked of Teflon for a day or so after that. My mom says I can read so I should be able to cook and follow a recipe. I better learn soon, or my poor future husband will in for lots of take out dinners.
*While I wouldn't, LOVE to learn this, I need to learn how to drive stick. I don't want to do it on an everyday basis but just in case I am ever in a situation where there is only a manual car around, not that I can for the life of me think of any sort of situation, but you never know!
I think everyone, in real life and blog land, knows that I have an obsession with People (both the magazine and the website). Well let me just say, I am really sick of Jen*nifer Anisto*n. Girlfriend needs to GET OVER BRAD. The issue out this week is her on the cover with a big caption that says 5 YEARS SINCE BRAD. He left you Jen, and you need to stop talking about him and Angelina and making jokes about hanging out with them. She sounded so dumb when she said something along the lines of them all vacationing together. I feel like she probably isn't going around talking about her ex and his new life, but she should NOT RESPOND WHEN INTERVIEWERS ASK HER ABOUT HIM! We all know she's still single, it does not need to be brought up all the time. Does she not realize it makes her look whiny and sad? That's all I have to say about that.
*Happy Hump Day friends!
Neutralization Titration Worksheet
4 years ago


I kind of know what you mean - I started my last first day of spring semester classes. I'll graduate in December. It's scary and sad and exciting and wonderful, all at the same time!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the award!
congrats on your last first day! how exciting!
ReplyDeleteI have only been skiing a few times, and certainly wouldn't say I am a good at it...but everyone should try it once :)
ReplyDeleteTotally on the same page with you about Jennifer. WTF...she's gorgeous and rich. Find another man already!
Hey! I am still around (kind of)...things at work are insane and the wedding planning keeps me busy as well. It was good to see a comment from you!
ReplyDeleteI am sooo happy for you that you are almost done with school! That is soooo exciting!!! I hope your last semester goes well and you enjoy it! Keep smiling! =)
Omg I totally freaked on my last first day...I do NOT want to graduate in the spring and am totally in denial about it! Congrats on the awards!
ReplyDelete