Hello friends! Today was a sort of nothing day. Unfortunately my nothing days are dwindling down as my LAST SEMESTER EVER starts next week. Have you all been watching Modern Family on ABC?! I just caught up on the season and it is absolutely hilarious! And the premiere of Project Runway was tonight on top of the Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice event. Needless to say, I watch much too much television!
How are we all doing with resolutions? I am slowly but surely trying to make exercise a part of my routine. I think it will be easier once I get back to school and I am on a schedule. I am going to sit down with my schedule and allot plenty of time for school work, gym, and exam studying. Stressful.. but I think it will all pay off in the end!
I saw Leap Year yesterday and although we ALL know from the previews what is going to happen, it was still so cute. Amy Adams is adorable and Matthew Goode is just so attractive and the Irish accent didnt hurt either! The only crummy part is what I like to refer to as the 'post romantic comedy funk'. I think we all know that feeling, but then again I remember that real life is not like the movies.
I have a bunch of errands and such to take care of tomorrow so until then, goodnight!
Neutralization Titration Worksheet
4 years ago

Don't you wish sometimes that real life was like the movies!! Love stories in movies are soooo dreamy (sometimes!). Personally, I would like to be Carrie Bradshaw... Andy Anderson... Allie Hamilton!
ReplyDelete