is love ever after, after the life we've been through. I know there's no life after you."
FABULOUS song by Daughtry called Life After You. If you don't have it yet, you must get it ASAP!
Hola amigas! Another weekend has come and gone and I am still at home. My Dell has been holding on for dear life and I have had to have to IT person look at it three times, but I think its in decent working order now and it just needs to make it until May, at which point I will be getting a Mac! (Anyone opposed? If so speak up, I am still a little nervous about this switch.) At this point I am having to go through all 1500 songs on my iTunes and 'relocate' them as something must have happened during the virus recovery process. This sounds easier than done but I for some odd reason have 3 different Music folders, so its a trial and error process to find out where the song is. UUGGHHHH!
*Had a very fun and eventful last weekend at home. I met a guy on Friday night and we then went on a walk around downtown Saturday, but again I am heading back to school. This is seeming to be a pattern for me, meeting nice guys right before I have to pick up and leave. But on the other hand, it was kind of a lost cause when I told him about New York and my job and such and he said he just wanted to pour drinks and that due to my plan "we had nothing in common", which is definitely not untrue. I have a plan and ambition and I need someone who has got direction in their life as well.
*The Golden Globes last night were great as usual. I think just about everyone I love was awarded, which is always exciting. I won't give you a rundown as I am sure most of you watched, but the one that I was so jazzed about was Kev*in B*acon winning for Best Actor in a TV Movie. He did a fabulous job in it T*aking Ch*ance and for me, it hit close to home as my dad was in the military. Also loved Sandra, Meryl, Drew, Mad Men, Glee, and THE HANGOVER! Who saw that one coming? Not this girl.
*Picked up a bag of BBQ popchips! at Target along with a couple other odds and ends. THEY ARE DELICIOUS! If you look at their website, the tagline is 'love. without the handles.' I got a good laugh out of that. They are made by heating and pressurizing a potato until it literally pops. I definitely recommend them!
*I am SO ready for this weather to warm up. Spring time at my school is the best because our campus is just gorgeous. When the snow melts and the leaves come back on the trees, the quad is swarming with students. The sundresses come back and we have Super Saturdays with the frat guys. I suppose day drinking is no longer appropriate after you leave college? I don't know if I intend to follow that rule.
*Happy MLK Jr. Day everyone! I was fortunate enough to visit his childhood home and the Memorial for him in Atlanta when I lived down there. One year we went to the parade and I was able to catch a quick glimpse of Coretta Scott King. What a fabulous man, and I am greatful everyday that he had a dream.
Neutralization Titration Worksheet
4 years ago

Get a MAC! They are the best. I cannot stress that enough. I made the switch in September and it was the best decision I had ever made!! LOL:)
ReplyDeleteLOVED that the hangover won, so epic :-)
ReplyDeleteCute blog lady, now following!
I have a MAC which I love! Enjoy the last semester!
ReplyDelete