Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesdayyyy.

Hello everyone! The week is half over. I am heading home to Virginia this weekend so 2 more days until I am back below the Mason Dixon Line! Ive been having a strange case of homesickness not to mention I need to get my hair cut so I'm outta PA for a couple days! We had a huge Career Expo on campus today. I had class all day so I could not attend but I think I would have had a minor panic attack had I been able to go. I can't believe that this is my last year of school. It's just so strange to not have a definitive idea of what is next. My parents are empty nesters now that my little brother has left for school and she told me a few weeks ago that she was too lonely and wouldnt let me take the job in NY next summer. I know she is only joking, but I don't know if I am completely ready to be that far from home! I know its only 5 hours but my mom and I are extremely close as you are already aware. I had SO much fun in NY this summer and now that I am LEGALLLL I can only imagine the awesome places I can check out now. Some days I want to stay young forever or go back in time and do it all over again and the other half of me is ready to start my LIFE, ready to take all these life lessons and experiences and put them to good use, to get my mind and body to its healthiest possible place, stop living off of Lean Cuisines and be done with the college lifestyle. And the other part of me is TERRIFIED! Sorry for this mash up of feelings/nonsense. I am surely not going to figure this out tonight, or even tomorrow, and that is all okay with me. Until tomorrow yall! :)

5 comments:

  1. I know the feeling! Enjoy every.last.second! It goes by way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way! You only have the experience of college life once, so enjoy it! But don't be too sad to see it end, because there are new exciting adventures heading your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, thanks for stopping by! GO SKINS!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know totally how you feel...but only the opposite. I have lived next door to my parents ever since I got married and moved out. So I am feeling like a 29 year old who has never lived away from home!! haha. Glad you are getting in a visit and enjoy every last minute of your last year of school!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the moment you are in! I look back so fondly on college times!

    ReplyDelete