Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Senior Year Stress!

Oh how I have missed you all! The last 3 weeks have been utter chaos. So let me give you a quick recap to get all caught up and I will do my best at keeping the vanishing acts to a minimum!

*Recruitment was SO tiring but awesome. We have an absolutely fab new member class and everyone is so excited about them!

*My computer crapped out right before I got back here so the Tech Desk had to totally reimage everything, but I was lucky enough to have backed up my data in time so no huge drama there other than 3 weeks without a computer.

*I am SO busy! I live off campus this year so I try to be productive and go to the library between classes and get work done but then unfortunately my days just drag on forever. Yesterday for example, I left my house at 10am, got back after group meetings and Greek Week meetings and such at 7pm, after only consuming cough drops and a turkey sandwich all day.

*My roommate contracted the flu! The health center couldnt tell her one way or the other if it was swine flu, but she went home for a few days and is back now and feeling better. This swine flu really needs to die off soon. My entire campus is paranoid.

*As if I didn't already have enough on my plate, Greek Week is coming up. And logically, the committee heads have finally released the list of events with A WEEK BEFORE! I have to coordinate 150 girls (our chapters are huge because we have a small number of sororities on campus) with 7 days notice, not to mention the forms I received SUNDAY have to be turned in FRIDAY. The great part is that this committee was formed BEFORE WE LEFT FOR SUMMER BREAK! There has been ample time to sort all this out rather than waiting until 7 days before everything is scheduled to start!

I truly have missed my blog! It's been an adjustment going from a summer schedule to a school schedule but I am going to get back in the swing of all this now that my computer is fixed as well! I feel like I have missed out on so much, plus over the 1000 posts in my Google Reader!

Happy Tuesday everyone! xo

3 comments:

  1. I am TOTALLY with you on the senior year stress...I feel like this year has been CRAZY (and not entirely in the good way haha) and it's barely started! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you're back! i was thinking today - where did she go?! :) and I was going to leave a comment to tell you to COME BACK!

    good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete