*Stole that from Sunshinemeg. I like the sound of that.. much closer to the weekend than Thursday, don't you agree?
Hi Friends! It has been a BUSY week, chock full of meetings, speakers, quizzes, composite pictures, Greek Week events *my FABULOUS sorority is in 1st place!*, but todayyyy.. MY MOM IS COMING! It is Family Weekend here at Small Liberal Arts University in Little Rural Town, PA. Let's try and be more cryptic shall we? I was,however, recently considering divulging a few pictures/details about my life but I am worried that it takes away from my being able to openly express myself. A handful of my friends in real life know that this blog exists but haven't read it. I like having my little space in the Internet world to say whatever comes to mind. But I digress...
So my mom will be here tonight as she is on the Parent's Board here (think college PTA). My dad is on the board as well but he is swamped at work because this is the time of the year where their contracts are up for renewal and since he is in charge he has been working NONSTOP! When I was home last weekend I tried to convince him to come and he asked me if I wanted to continue going shopping, so that was a no brainer! Even though I just saw my mom last weekend I always miss her. We talk literally everyday multiple times a day so it was out of the ordinary that it had been two days without a phone call, but I have just been going nonstop this week. There are many fun things planned for this weekend: dinner at the President's house (I get to drink wine this year finally!!), acapella concert, wine and cheese brunch with my sorority sisters, and I think we are going to a 5k walk for cancer as well. Lots of funnn, pending that I survive my probability exam tomorrow! My professor is just awful. He continues to do examples without giving us the strategies or how to actually DO the problems and he is the most nervous person Ive ever witnessed in the front of the classroom. I am headed up to the library to teach myself all about random variables. Doesnt that sound enjoyable?
Hope Thursday is fab, and Friday + the weekend is even better! xox
Neutralization Titration Worksheet
4 years ago

Sounds like a fabulous weekend!Have so much fun with your Mom! :) I love that you 2 are so close!
ReplyDeleteAlso enjoy the 1st year of drinking at the President's house, and the wine and cheese party... yum! XO
enjoy!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are gonna have one awesome weekend girl!!! Hope you and your mama have a great time!
ReplyDelete