Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's that time again..

So I started this blog way back in the summer to make me feel like less of a lurker but never ended up sticking to it. Seems to be a repeat pattern for me. Hmm.. Anyways, I should be writing a paper for my International Politics final tomorrow but I will get to that soon enough. I cannot believe how fast this semester has gone by. High school seemed to drag on forever and now college is going by all too fast. Finals are just the bane of my existence. This is majorly to blame on the fact that at my high school you could get exempt from your finals if you had a an A or C+ or better with less than 4 absences. Needless to say I never took a final. I still havent gotten the concept of packing a whole semester's worth of material into my head, but I'll keep working at it.
On another note.. I have absolutely no idea what to get my family for Chrismakkuh (the holiday we so appropriately adopted from Seth Cohen). My little sister loves hippos, so thanks to HauteLook, I just ordered her this:


The one I got is a zip-up, originally $165 and I got it for $65. She is going to love it. This is the first thing I have ordered from HauteLook. I always check out their sales but have continued to be a bit skeptical. Has anyone ordered from there?

I believe I have procrastinated long enough with this paper.. Happy holiday shopping to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I order from Haute Look ALL THE TIME. I am seriously addicted. Every morning when I get my 11 a.m. e-mail on my Blackberry with the day's sales, if they're good, I run to my computer!

    The only thing is their shipping takes FOREVER. CAn't blame them for it though, if you read why on their website, it makes sense. But the steals are TOTALLY worth it!

    ReplyDelete